Large 36mm Breitling Chronomat with near mint original dial and sharp 18K solid rose gold case with rotating bezel. Signed Breitling on the dial, case, crown and Venus 175 column wheel movement.
The Breitling Chronomat was designed to perform many different calculations, including:
- Speedometer for Cycllists
- Production Counter
- Counting Hours
- Rule of Three
- Calculating Percentages
- Calculating Prices / Costs
- Calculating Fuel Consumption
- Calculating Interest
- Converting Rates of Exchange
- Geometric Calculations - Area of a Circle
- Head diameter excluding the winding crown: 36mm
- Top to Bottom: 41mm
- Lug Spacing for Strap: 18mm
Case Material: Polished Reference 769 18K solid rose gold two piece case, Rotating bezel, Male lug pins.
Dial Detail: Original and not modified with silver hour markers and hands. The 45 minute register and center chronograph hands are original and red.
Movement Caliber: Professionally serviced, Venus 175, 17 Jewel, Manual Wind Chronograph Movement The chronograph bridge is signed Breitling Premier
Condition: Serviced and ready to wear - The original signed winding crown shows wear.