Heuer 2558 Features:
Very Rare and Collectible Heuer Vintatge Chronograph With Original Box and Hangtags. The Valjoux 72c Movement is Housed Inside a Solid 18K Three Piece Case. This Watch is Triple Signed Heuer on the Dial, Case and Movement.
There are Three Hangtags:
- The Price / Case Reference Tag - Case Reference Number 2558 On One Side, and The Original Sales Price of $95 On the Reverse.
- The Heuer Logo Tag is Gold and Red On One Side, and The Reference and Serial Number Written on the Reverse Side.
- The Repair Service Tag Has the Heuer Logo in Black On One Side, and The Heuer Chronograph Company 630 Fifth Avenue New York Address On the Reverse.
- Head diameter excluding the winding crown: 35.5mm
- Top to Bottom: 43mm
- Lug Spacing for Strap: 17mm
Case Material: Solid 18K With a Heavy Snap Back. Reference 2558. The Heavy Case Back is Signed Ed. Heuer & Co, Swiss. Above is the Heuer Logo.
Dial Detail: Original Copper Colored Dial is Beautifully Aged and Has a Vivid Blue Date Chapter That Surrounds the Perimeter of the Dial to Match the Blue Date Hand. The English Language Month and Day Apertures are at Top. There is a 30 Minute Recorder at 3:00, a 12 Hour Recorder at 6:00 and a Constant Seconds Register at 9:00. The Dial is Signed With the Heuer Logo at Top and Switzerland Below the 6:00 Position.
Movement Caliber: Valjoux 72c, 17 Jewel, Manual Wind Movement with Signature Heuer Bridge
Condition: Serviced and ready to wear